Special Cash Payments/特别定额补助金/특별정액지급금（外国人向け）
Special Cash Payments/特别定额补助金/특별정액지급금
- Guide to Applying for Special Cash Payments（PDF：61KB)
- An example of how to fill in the application form for special cash payments（PDF：848KB)
- 특별정액지급금 신청안내（PDF：178KB)
- 특별정액지급금 신청서 기입방법 예（PDF：977KB)
Information from Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Guide to Special Cash Payments
- Example of Application Form for the Special Cash Payment
*Supported language: 日本語, English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국, Tiếng Việt, Pilipino, Português, Español, bahasa Indonesia, ไทย, नेपाली
Special Cash Payments is to financially support the family accurately and promptly with simple structure based on Emergency Economic Measures for Response to COVID-19, paying careful attention to the prevention of spread of COVID-19 infection.
Amount of Cash Payment and Eligibility
- Cash payment of 100,000 yen per each eligible person
- Those who are registered as residents in Onojo City as of April 27, 2020 (Base Date)
*Persons who are registered as residents and died on or after the base date are also eligible.
- Applications need to be made by the head of household. If other persons apply on behalf of the head of household, they need to be entrusted by the head of household.
- Application period is within 3 months from the date of the start of application acceptance. Therefore, the deadline is Thursday, August 20, 2020.
How to Apply
- In order to prevent spread of COVID-19 infection, please apply by post or online.
1. Postal Application
Fill in the application form and send it in the return envelope enclosed in the letter.
(The deadline is August 20, 2020. Application postmarked on August 20, 2020 will be deemed valid.)
2. Online Application
(Those who apply online do not have to send the application form by post.)
◎ You cannot receive the cash payments if you send the application form after the deadline, August 20, 2020.
◎ Please do not fail to attach copies of the necessary documents on the application form.
◎ With reference to example, please do not make a mistake when filling in the application form.
(Please be careful not to make a mistake. If the form has a mistake and the necessary documents are not attached, we can not transfer the cash payments to the bank account.)
How to Receive
- After accepting the applications, we transfer the cash payments to designated bank accounts.
*To prevent spread of COVID-19 infection, the payments will be transferred to the bank accounts.
If you do not have a bank account, please take the necessary documents to the counter at Onojo City Office.
The payment will be done at the counter. In this case, the payment will be delayed. We ask for your understanding.
- As to application, please contact Cash Payment Measures Office.
9:00am - 5:00pm (except for Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
Onojo City Office Cash Payment Measures Call Center
Phone: 092-580-1918 *Japanese
*English, Chinese (simplified), Korean